While, we try to ship out every order that has been successfully placed with Thepehnava.com, there are some situations in which we may have to cancel orders. Some of the situations that may result in your order being cancelled include (but not limited to):
- Product no longer available with our merchant or temporarily out of stock.
- Limitations on quantities available for purchase.
- Restrictions on quantity or number or orders as per T&C.
- Inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing or promotion information.
- Problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
- Inaccurate or insufficient address.
- Non-serviceable locations.
At times we may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your payment has been done, the charged amount will be refunded to you as soon as we can via discount coupons or net credit.
Cancellations by the Customer.
In case we receive a cancellation notice from you within 24-Hrs of placing the order and the order has not been processed by us, we will be more than happy to cancel the order and refund the entire amount to you via discount coupons or net credit. You can use your thepehnava.com credit anytime while shopping on our site. We will not be able to cancel those orders that have already been processed and shipped out by us.